What is Shin Ho Kwan?
Shin Ho Kwan is a rapidly growing association of Taekwondo Schools located throughout the United States. Shin Ho Kwan as a whole is part of the United Taekwondo Association, founded by Grandmaster Kyongwon Ahn.
What Makes Shin Ho Kwan so Special?
Our Curriculum. Shin Ho Kwan’s curriculum runs from White Belt all the way through 9th Degree Black Belt.
- Over 40 Forms (White – 9th Dan)
- 8 Color Belt Forms (Taegeuk Forms)
- 9 Black Belt Forms (World Taekwondo Federation Forms)
- 12 Black Belt Animal Forms
- 5 Black Belt Element Forms
- 8 Weapon Forms
- 4 Two Person Forms
- Foundation Techniques (Over 1,000 Kicks & Strikes)
- Joint Locks (Finger, Wrist, Elbow, Shoulder, Knee, Neck)
- Over 60 Throws (Leg, Hip, Arm, Hand, Joint Lock, Sacrifice)
- Pressure Points
Why Should a School Join Shin Ho Kwan?
Simple: Support without Control. All member schools are free to decide their level of involvement. No hard sell.